Terms & Conditions
First of all, we would like to thanks for your visit and the use of our services. In order to protect your rights, if there is any problems regarding the T&C listed, we would love to help you by providing you more details explanation. Please do not hesitate to contact us for more.
1. User agreement update The user agreement may be updated at any time according to the update of our website. If users continue to use our services, it means that you agree to our agreement. We reserve the modification of all agreements, terms and promotions, no matter at any time and with or without notice.
3. Scope of Services
We provide global consolidation, parcel warehousing and transnational transportation services, etc.
- Package warehousing: Users can shop in different countries and send packages to our warehouse in that country.
- Package information: The warehouse will sign for the user’s package and provide basic information about the package.
- International transportation: The user can submit the waybill of the package in the warehouse and send it to the location designated by the user.
- Additional services: The warehouse provides different customized services, such as package inspection, unpacking, waterproof reinforcement, etc.
- Payment system: Users can use all online banks in Malaysia or China Alipay to pay for goods.
- Guaranteed service: We promise to compensate if the package is lost in transit.
4. Payment Instructions
We support the following payment methods:
- ATM deposit, bank transfer
Users can deposit through ATM or bank transfer to our designated bank account in Malaysia. The user must submit the remittance receipt or certificate and provide the remittance information on our top-up page before we can proceed with the review process. The time limit for review is generally to be manually reviewed every hour during working hours, and no extra charge is charged.
- Alipay, WeChat Pay
Users can transfer funds to our designated Bank of China account via Alipay or WeChat. The user must submit the remittance receipt or certificate and provide the remittance information on our top-up page before we can proceed with the review process. The time limit for review is generally to be manually reviewed every hour during working hours, and no extra charge is charged.
5. Warehousing We provide a hassle service for users to store their packages in our warehouse. Our warehouse has 24-hour security monitoring, fire prevention measures and pest control equipment to ensure that your package is safe.
- Each package will enjoy free warehousing service for up to 30 days. After the deadline, RM 1/day will be charged. The maximum period is 45 days.
- After the storage period expires, the package will be removed from the warehouse and can no longer be claimed.
- Users are not allowed to store explosive, corrosive goods and animals.
- It is recommended to avoid storing high-value goods in long-term storage in warehouses.
- If the package is damaged or lost in the warehouse, the maximum compensation for each package is RM 200.
6. Errors, inaccuracy We reserve the right to change, update and delete any errors and inaccuracies in the text and pictures on our website. When we provide the weight and size of the goods to the user, there may be some technical errors.
7. Leave a message We thank our members for their feedback and comments and treat them as our assets. We reserve the right to publish, delete, and save the comments made by members.
8. Termination of service We reserve the right to cancel the user's use of our website when we discover any fraud, abuse or illegal behavior by the user.